Kurkure Chilli Chatka
Taste test: These crunchy curls had a light orange color with some darker spots, but not really any of the red like the ones shown on the bag.
We crunched in to find that they were quite loaded with flavor — very spicy and fairly hot. The texture was a lot like Crunchy Cheetos, but it should be noted that these did not contain any cheese, as the curls were loaded with spices and hot peppers. The heat was there pretty much from the first crunch, but it grew stronger as we ate more curls, and then it stayed around for a long time in a lingering hot aftertaste. Intense.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Spicy, smells like an Indian food store.
From the package: “Product of India” ... “An explosion of spicy Chatpata taste in your mouth with every crunchy bite! Your perfect Tedha snack for moments when straight & simple is not good enough. Bite into Kurkure to turn on the Tedhapaan inside you & let the excitement begin!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kurkure (10 snacks)
- Snacks from India (98 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1061 snacks)
- Chili Chips (232 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (129 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road