Original Krunchers! Potato Chips
Taste test: These are thick, crunchy kettle-style potato chips with tons of great potato taste.
They're not quite as crisp or crunchy as Cape Cod chips, which are the gold standard of kettle-cooked chips, but these are nonetheless very tasty, impressive chips. Krunchers seem to have legions of fans who are eager to eat them, but they're unfortunately very hard to find in many areas.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, potatoey, oily kettle-cooked chips smell.
From the package: “No more wimpy chips!® Tired of chips that go mush when you bite -em or go to pieces when you dip 'em? Chomp into Krunchers!,® the extra thick and hearty chips bursting with big potato taste. Don't fool around with those weak-kneed chips anymore. Sink your teeth into Krrruuunchers!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Jays Foods, L.L.C.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Mary at Panera Bread. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road