Original Krunchers! Potato Chips
Taste test: These are thick, crunchy kettle-style potato chips with tons of great potato taste.
They're not quite as crisp or crunchy as Cape Cod chips, which are the gold standard of kettle-cooked chips, but these are nonetheless very tasty, impressive chips. Krunchers seem to have legions of fans who are eager to eat them, but they're unfortunately very hard to find in many areas.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, potatoey, oily kettle-cooked chips smell.
From the package: “No more wimpy chips!® Tired of chips that go mush when you bite -em or go to pieces when you dip 'em? Chomp into Krunchers!,® the extra thick and hearty chips bursting with big potato taste. Don't fool around with those weak-kneed chips anymore. Sink your teeth into Krrruuunchers!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Krunchers (11 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Regular Potato Chips (255 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road