Original Krunchers! Potato Chips
Taste test: These are thick, crunchy kettle-style potato chips with tons of great potato taste.
They're not quite as crisp or crunchy as Cape Cod chips, which are the gold standard of kettle-cooked chips, but these are nonetheless very tasty, impressive chips. Krunchers seem to have legions of fans who are eager to eat them, but they're unfortunately very hard to find in many areas.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, potatoey, oily kettle-cooked chips smell.
From the package: “No more wimpy chips!® Tired of chips that go mush when you bite -em or go to pieces when you dip 'em? Chomp into Krunchers!,® the extra thick and hearty chips bursting with big potato taste. Don't fool around with those weak-kneed chips anymore. Sink your teeth into Krrruuunchers!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Jays Foods, L.L.C.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Mary at Panera Bread. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road