Krunchers! Tortilla Chips Guacamole
Taste test: These tortilla chips had a slighyly isosceles triangular shape, with a bright green color.
They seemed to be a little bit bigger than the typical Doritos. They had a tasty guacamole seasoning on them that was strongest on the first bite, with more of a corn taste as time went by. There was no spicy aftertaste. The guac taste was mild, but our tasters like these chips a lot.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good spicy guac smell.
From the package: “Flavor Infused” ... “Authentic Gold Corn” ... “Fresh taste never sounded so great!™” ... “Welcome to Krunchers!® A tortilla chip breakthrough that explodes with great flavor and krunchy texture. That's because we select premium ears of yellow corn, cut our chips to the ideal thickness and, unlike typical tortilla chips, cook our ingredients directly into the chips.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Jays Foods, L.L.C.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Brooks Pharmacy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road