Krunchers! Tortilla Chips Guacamole
Taste test: These tortilla chips had a slighyly isosceles triangular shape, with a bright green color.
They seemed to be a little bit bigger than the typical Doritos. They had a tasty guacamole seasoning on them that was strongest on the first bite, with more of a corn taste as time went by. There was no spicy aftertaste. The guac taste was mild, but our tasters like these chips a lot.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good spicy guac smell.
From the package: “Flavor Infused” ... “Authentic Gold Corn” ... “Fresh taste never sounded so great!™” ... “Welcome to Krunchers!® A tortilla chip breakthrough that explodes with great flavor and krunchy texture. That's because we select premium ears of yellow corn, cut our chips to the ideal thickness and, unlike typical tortilla chips, cook our ingredients directly into the chips.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Jays Foods, L.L.C.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Brooks Pharmacy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road