Kroger Prime Rib & Horseradish Wavy Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips had a light yellow color with a sparse smattering of generally red seasoning bits on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a good crisp crunch and a tasty mix of flavors. There was more of the prime rib taste than horseradish, as it did have the taste of a juicy steak with just a mild amount of horseradish, enough to get the taste but not the zing. We shared these with some snackers as they enjoyed some beverages at a bar, giving the chips high praise.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice tangy, seasoned beef-like smell.
From the package: “Some tastes just go together — like Prime Rib and Horseradish Sauce. Savory and robust, the crowd-pleasing potato chips are sure to be a big hit at any gathering. So dive in.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Kroger Co.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (586 snacks)
- Wasabi or Horseradish Chips (62 snacks)
- Beef Chips (39 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Fry's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road