Kroger Prime Rib & Horseradish Wavy Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips had a light yellow color with a sparse smattering of generally red seasoning bits on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a good crisp crunch and a tasty mix of flavors. There was more of the prime rib taste than horseradish, as it did have the taste of a juicy steak with just a mild amount of horseradish, enough to get the taste but not the zing. We shared these with some snackers as they enjoyed some beverages at a bar, giving the chips high praise.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice tangy, seasoned beef-like smell.
From the package: “Some tastes just go together — like Prime Rib and Horseradish Sauce. Savory and robust, the crowd-pleasing potato chips are sure to be a big hit at any gathering. So dive in.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Kroger Co.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Wasabi or Horseradish Chips (63 snacks)
- Beef (43 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road