Kraken Smoked Barbecue Flavor
Taste test: These potato chips had wide, deep, angular ripples, with a golden yellow color overall, plus a very light smattering of darker seasoning bits. What that had to do with the hammerhead shark and battery pictured on the bag, we have no idea, but it was one of the more entertaining bag designs we've seen.
We crunched in to find that the chips were fairly thick and had a soft crunch, with a great mix of potato and mild barbecue seasoning, smoky enough to be really tasty. The flavor was pretty mild at first, but it stuck around for an aftertaste too, with just a hint of heat there. Very good!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice smoky barbecue smell.
From the package: “Product of China”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from China (116 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1975 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (588 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (479 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road