Kraken Extreme Cheese Flavor
Taste test: The top hat-wearing shark on this bag of potato chips certainly stood out from the other chips in the snack aisle! Despite that imagery, they were just cheese-flavored potato chips, not any sort of seafood snack.
The chips had wide, sharp ripples, with a light orange color generally and lots of yellowish seasoning powder on the surfaces. I crunched in to find a fairly light crunch and a fairly heavy dose of cheese flavor, mixing well with the potato for a flavor that was Extreme Cheese indeed, reminding me a bit of cheese fries or a very cheesy baked potato. Very nice!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, tangy cheese smell.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from China (123 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Cheese (314 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road