Kraken Extreme Cheese Flavor
Taste test: The top hat-wearing shark on this bag of potato chips certainly stood out from the other chips in the snack aisle! Despite that imagery, they were just cheese-flavored potato chips, not any sort of seafood snack.
The chips had wide, sharp ripples, with a light orange color generally and lots of yellowish seasoning powder on the surfaces. I crunched in to find a fairly light crunch and a fairly heavy dose of cheese flavor, mixing well with the potato for a flavor that was Extreme Cheese indeed, reminding me a bit of cheese fries or a very cheesy baked potato. Very nice!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, tangy cheese smell.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from China (113 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (586 snacks)
- Cheese (305 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road