Kraken Extreme Cheese Flavor
Taste test: The top hat-wearing shark on this bag of potato chips certainly stood out from the other chips in the snack aisle! Despite that imagery, they were just cheese-flavored potato chips, not any sort of seafood snack.
The chips had wide, sharp ripples, with a light orange color generally and lots of yellowish seasoning powder on the surfaces. I crunched in to find a fairly light crunch and a fairly heavy dose of cheese flavor, mixing well with the potato for a flavor that was Extreme Cheese indeed, reminding me a bit of cheese fries or a very cheesy baked potato. Very nice!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, tangy cheese smell.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from China (118 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Cheese (309 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road