Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
Taste test: These potato chips had wide, deep, angular ripples and lots of seasoning (most of it orange) on their surfaces.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and a zesty taste that was remotely fishy and had some mild heat to start, growing stronger after that to a fairly intense heat, though not a super-hot one. As for "Extra Hot," it's hard to say, as it was hotter than the Kraken Smoked Barbecue Flavor, but there was no Kraken regular hot that we could fine to compare against. Still, tasty chips with some good hot kick.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mildly hot spices, maybe slightly fishy.
From the package: “Product of China”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from China (123 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road