Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
Taste test: These potato chips had wide, deep, angular ripples and lots of seasoning (most of it orange) on their surfaces.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and a zesty taste that was remotely fishy and had some mild heat to start, growing stronger after that to a fairly intense heat, though not a super-hot one. As for "Extra Hot," it's hard to say, as it was hotter than the Kraken Smoked Barbecue Flavor, but there was no Kraken regular hot that we could fine to compare against. Still, tasty chips with some good hot kick.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mildly hot spices, maybe slightly fishy.
From the package: “Product of China”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from China (118 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Hot Chips (1006 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road