Korean Style Rice Crunch
Taste test: This bag contained fairly large cylindrical pieces made from puffed rice, held together by something sugary. Each piece was about an inch and quarter in diameter and about the same in height.
We crunched in to find a solid but soft crunch and a taste similar to Corn Pops cereal (even though this was rice). It did leave some sugary residue on the fingertips. Light, tasty and good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of weird, but not bad.
From the package: “Product of Korea” ... “Ingredients: Rice, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Gelatin, Magarine [sic] (Soybean)”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Grand Supercenter Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road