Korean Style Rice Crunch
Taste test: This bag contained fairly large cylindrical pieces made from puffed rice, held together by something sugary. Each piece was about an inch and quarter in diameter and about the same in height.
We crunched in to find a solid but soft crunch and a taste similar to Corn Pops cereal (even though this was rice). It did leave some sugary residue on the fingertips. Light, tasty and good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of weird, but not bad.
From the package: “Product of Korea” ... “Ingredients: Rice, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Gelatin, Magarine [sic] (Soybean)”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Grand Supercenter Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- Varitas de Verduras
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road