Konos Con sabor a Queso y Bacon
Taste test: These snacks followed the model of Bugles, though most of the pieces were a bit flattened, so a bit less like cones, which also make it harder to stick them onto your fingers.
We crunched in to find crisp crunch, roughly similar to Bugles, with a tasty flavoring that was nicely cheesy and remotely pork-like though not particularly bacony. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Something there, but not strongly of cheese or bacon.
From the package: “Aceite de Girasol” ... “Sin potenciadores del sabor”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Spain (37 reviews)
- Cheese (306 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (137 snacks)
- Things shaped like Bugles (26 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Judy and Lee in Barcelona, Spain. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road