Konos Con sabor a Queso y Bacon
Taste test: These snacks followed the model of Bugles, though most of the pieces were a bit flattened, so a bit less like cones, which also make it harder to stick them onto your fingers.
We crunched in to find crisp crunch, roughly similar to Bugles, with a tasty flavoring that was nicely cheesy and remotely pork-like though not particularly bacony. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Something there, but not strongly of cheese or bacon.
From the package: “Aceite de Girasol” ... “Sin potenciadores del sabor”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Spain (39 reviews)
- Cheese (318 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (141 snacks)
- Things shaped like Bugles (28 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road