Konos Con sabor a Queso y Bacon
Taste test: These snacks followed the model of Bugles, though most of the pieces were a bit flattened, so a bit less like cones, which also make it harder to stick them onto your fingers.
We crunched in to find crisp crunch, roughly similar to Bugles, with a tasty flavoring that was nicely cheesy and remotely pork-like though not particularly bacony. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Something there, but not strongly of cheese or bacon.
From the package: “Aceite de Girasol” ... “Sin potenciadores del sabor”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Spain (38 reviews)
- Cheese (312 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (138 snacks)
- Things shaped like Bugles (28 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Judy and Lee in Barcelona, Spain. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road