Kolson Slanty Jalapeno
Taste test: The snacks in this bag looked a lot like short pieces of penne pasta, with the distinctive shape, including slant-cut ends, but thankfully it didn't have the feel of uncooked pasta, as these pieces were soft and much lighter. The surfaces had bit of orange seasoning, unevenly applied.
We crunched in to find a very light, soft feel, similar to some Asian potato crisps but in very different shapes, and maybe even softer. There was an immediate kick of heat followed by a more varied flavor that including a mix of Indian spices and a milder heat. Very tasty.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice Indian spices and heat. Not particularly jalapeno-like.
From the package: “Kolson Products are manufactured and packed under the most hygienic environment using state-of-the-art technology. Only natural and halal ingredients are used in the processing. The foil packaging guarantees sealed freshness.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Pakistan (4 reviews)
- Hot Chips (1007 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (237 snacks)
- Pasta Chips (30 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Foodland, North Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road