Kolson Slanty Jalapeno
Taste test: The snacks in this bag looked a lot like short pieces of penne pasta, with the distinctive shape, including slant-cut ends, but thankfully it didn't have the feel of uncooked pasta, as these pieces were soft and much lighter. The surfaces had bit of orange seasoning, unevenly applied.
We crunched in to find a very light, soft feel, similar to some Asian potato crisps but in very different shapes, and maybe even softer. There was an immediate kick of heat followed by a more varied flavor that including a mix of Indian spices and a milder heat. Very tasty.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice Indian spices and heat. Not particularly jalapeno-like.
From the package: “Kolson Products are manufactured and packed under the most hygienic environment using state-of-the-art technology. Only natural and halal ingredients are used in the processing. The foil packaging guarantees sealed freshness.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Pakistan (4 reviews)
- Hot Chips (989 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (236 snacks)
- Pasta Chips (30 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Foodland, North Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road