Kolson Slanty Cheese
Taste test: Much like the Jalapeño flavor of Slanty, these potato-based snacks looked like penne pasta, tubes with slant-cut ends and ripple lines running lengthwise. They had generally a pale beige color with some light orange accents, and the lengths of the pieces varied.
We crunched to find find that they felt very light and had a tasty mix of potato and mildly tangy cheese. It was definitely a less bold flavor than the jalapeño ones, with none of the extra spices, but still a pretty good taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly a potato crisp smell, but also a hint of tangy cheese.
From the package: “Kolson Products are manufactured and packed under the most hygienic environment using state-of-the-art technology. Only natural and halal ingredients are used in the processing. The foil packaging guarantees sealed freshness.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Foodland, North Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road