Koloko Pea Crackers Mixed Berry Flavor
Taste test: Even though the Pea Crackers line has such startling flavors as Seaweed, Crazy Spicy and Wasabi, it was surprising to see them add sweet and fruity one. Just like the others, the pieces had rotini pasta shapes, and based on their mustard-yellow color, I would never have guessed from their appearance that this was Mixed Berry.
I crunched in to find a nice light crispy crunch, with exactly the flavor you would expect from Mixed Berry, not overly sweet, but still sweet enough that it was nearly impossible to notice the taste of the underlying pea flour. It was still weird to taste berries in what would normally be a savory snack, but if you're hungry for berries, this one definitely delivers.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Definitely a mixed berry smell. Nice.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road