Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
Taste test: This spicy flavor of the spiral-shaped Pea Crackers promised to be "Extreme Spicy," but that wording left plenty of ambiguity regarding whether these were supposed to be hotter or milder than the Crazy Spicy version. The anthropomorphic fire-breathing pepper on this bag looked scary, but then again, so did the pepper on fire on the Crazy bag.
The spirals had a light orange color with some powering-looking stuff on the surfaces, much of it camouflaged against the surfaces, with also some sparse darker bits. I crunched in to find a strong crunch and a nice tangy flavor, not hot initially, but becoming moderately hot soon after. All in all, I'd say that Extreme meant less hot than Crazy, but there was still a nice tasty kick of heat, lingering as kind of a burn on one part of my tongue.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like one of the spicy Asian soups, though not really hot.
From the package: “Product of Taiwan”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Taiwan (100 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Vegetable Chips (151 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road