Koloko Pea Crackers Taiwanese Sausage
Taste test: These snacks had the same rotini-like shapes as the other Pea Crackers, promising an intriguing sausage flavoring this time, with a medium, maybe slightly orange, color on the twisty surfaces.
I crunched in to find a great crispy crunch and a very tasty flavoring — not super bold, but mildly tangy and different enough taste from any other snack I've tried that it was quite a new sensation.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet and tangy smell. I'm no expect on Taiwanese sausage, but if they smell like this, it seems like a good start!
From the package: “Ingredients: Peas, Palm Oil, Corn Starch, Wheat Flour, Tapioca Starch, Sugar, Leavening Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Yes Extra, Salt, Flavor Enhancer (Monosodium L-Glutamate)., Artificial Flavor, Garlic Powder, Emulsifier (Glycerin Fatty Acid Ester), Silicon Dioxide, Cinnamon Powder” ... “Product of Taiwan”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road