Koloko Pea Crackers Taiwanese Sausage
Taste test: These snacks had the same rotini-like shapes as the other Pea Crackers, promising an intriguing sausage flavoring this time, with a medium, maybe slightly orange, color on the twisty surfaces.
I crunched in to find a great crispy crunch and a very tasty flavoring — not super bold, but mildly tangy and different enough taste from any other snack I've tried that it was quite a new sensation.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet and tangy smell. I'm no expect on Taiwanese sausage, but if they smell like this, it seems like a good start!
From the package: “Ingredients: Peas, Palm Oil, Corn Starch, Wheat Flour, Tapioca Starch, Sugar, Leavening Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Yes Extra, Salt, Flavor Enhancer (Monosodium L-Glutamate)., Artificial Flavor, Garlic Powder, Emulsifier (Glycerin Fatty Acid Ester), Silicon Dioxide, Cinnamon Powder” ... “Product of Taiwan”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Taiwan (100 reviews)
- Vegetable Chips (151 snacks)
- Sausage (13 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road