Kitco Stix Tomato Ketchup
Taste test: These potato sticks were thin and mildly seasoned with a sweet ketchup flavor.
It wasn't the typical ketchup seasoning, as it was quite a bit less vinegary. The sticks had a good crispness to them, and they left behind little or no grease on the fingers. The ketchup flavor was on the light side, but still these had a good taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild sweet tomatoey smell.
From the package: “All Natural” ... “Extremely Crunchy” ... “Shoestring Potato Sticks” ... “All natural shoestring potatoes are manufactured hygienically from high quality ingredients” ... “Made in U.A.E.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road