Kitco Stix Salted
Taste test: These potato sticks had a yellow color without much variation, as there were no dark spots, and just a few slightly brown ends from a bit of skin on a minority of the pieces.
The sticks had a great crispness, far better than the usual potato sticks, very little of the greasiness that most potato sticks have, a really nice crunch and lots of excellent potato taste. The rabbit with sunglasses mascot on the can was a nice touch. These were really good potato sticks.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The usual potato stix smell. Potaotey, not greasy.
From the package: “All Natural” ... “Extremely Crunchy” ... “Shoestring Potato Sticks” ... “All natural shoestring potatoes are manufactured hygienically from high quality ingredients: Fresh Potato, Vegetable Oil (Refined Palm), Salt.” ... “Made in U.A.E.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road