Kitco Stix Salted
Taste test: These potato sticks had a yellow color without much variation, as there were no dark spots, and just a few slightly brown ends from a bit of skin on a minority of the pieces.
The sticks had a great crispness, far better than the usual potato sticks, very little of the greasiness that most potato sticks have, a really nice crunch and lots of excellent potato taste. The rabbit with sunglasses mascot on the can was a nice touch. These were really good potato sticks.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The usual potato stix smell. Potaotey, not greasy.
From the package: “All Natural” ... “Extremely Crunchy” ... “Shoestring Potato Sticks” ... “All natural shoestring potatoes are manufactured hygienically from high quality ingredients: Fresh Potato, Vegetable Oil (Refined Palm), Salt.” ... “Made in U.A.E.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road