Kitco Stix Hot & Spicy
Taste test: These potato sticks had a light orange color overall, with some sparse some darker spots from the seasoning powder.
The sticks varied in length and had a good crispness, with a nice spicy flavor, though not really much heat. There was a very mild heat in the afteratste. Our tasters liked these a lot.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a sweet chili peppers smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Fresh Potato, Vegetable Oil (Refined Palm), Salt, Tusk, Tomato Powder, Paprika, Citric Acid (E330), Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Sodium Diacetate (E262), Monosodium Glutamate (E621), Hydrolized Vegetable Protein, Natural Color-Annatto (E160b).”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Kuwait (11 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (294 snacks)
- Potato Sticks (74 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road