Kitco Stix Chicken
Taste test: These potato sticks had a light yellow color, with a few slightly brown patches but no really dark spots, and they were generally short in length, with lots of seasoning visible.
The sticks had a good crispness. The seasoning tasted kind of like chicken, in that if you eat a few sticks and ask yourself "Did that taste like chicken" the answer would be "Yeah, sort of." However, it wasn't a spot-on chicken taste that would have people automatically identifying it as chicken if they hadn't known what it says on the can. The taste was pretty good, though not quite great, as we've had tastier and chicken-ier snacks.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild smell, sort of remotely like chicken.
From the package: “All natural shoestring potatoes are manufactured hygienically from high quality.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Kuwait (11 reviews)
- Snacks in Cans (288 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (77 snacks)
- Potato Sticks (74 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Señorial Chobix Chipotle and Cheese Flavor
- Tiger Paws Jumbo Snax
- Apple Jacks Jumbo Snax
- Doritos Tangy Pickle
- Speedy Choice Honey Premium Cheese Curls
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road