Kitco Stix Chicken
Taste test: These potato sticks had a light yellow color, with a few slightly brown patches but no really dark spots, and they were generally short in length, with lots of seasoning visible.
The sticks had a good crispness. The seasoning tasted kind of like chicken, in that if you eat a few sticks and ask yourself "Did that taste like chicken" the answer would be "Yeah, sort of." However, it wasn't a spot-on chicken taste that would have people automatically identifying it as chicken if they hadn't known what it says on the can. The taste was pretty good, though not quite great, as we've had tastier and chicken-ier snacks.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild smell, sort of remotely like chicken.
From the package: “All natural shoestring potatoes are manufactured hygienically from high quality.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Kuwait (11 reviews)
- Snacks in Cans (294 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (85 snacks)
- Potato Sticks (74 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road