Kitco Spiralz Paprika
Taste test: These potato-based snacks were shaped like rotini pasta.
They had a huge crunch when I bit in, as the curvy shape had multiple surfaces breaking at once, quite impressive. The paprika flavoring was very tasty, with a strong hit of spices and even a mild hit of peppery heat in the aftertaste. These were quite good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of potatoey, kind of like Pringles.
From the package: “Spice it up, rev it up, feel your taste buds spin into hot tingling sensations – its hot stuff .. its cool stuff!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Kuwait (11 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (405 snacks)
- Paprika Chips (31 snacks)
- Pasta Chips (30 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road