Kitco Frites Salt & Vinegar
Taste test: These fries were pale beige in color and hollow, with a square profile.
They varied in length, with some as long as 3 inches. They had a very mild vinegar flavor, with sort of a Pringles-like taste. The low level of vinegar was a definite weakness. There wasn't any real vinegar zing for those who could even taste it, and some of our tasters didn't think there was any vinegar flavoring at all.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Fun Potato Snack” ... “Ingredients: Potato Starch, Potato Solids, Vegetable Oil (Refined Palm), Salt, Sugar, Whey Powder, Monosodium Glutamate (E621), Citric Acid (E330), Silicon Dioxide (E551).”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road