Kitco Flips Prawn Cocktail
Taste test: These potato-based snacks were shaped sort of like flowers with 5 petals, except all of the petals were stuck together.
They were light and had sort of melty texture, not that crunchy, somewhat crisp. They had a very tangy seasoning, similar to other prawn cocktail flavored chips, a pretty good taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong tangy smell. Pretty good.
From the package: “Fun Maize Potato Snack” ... “Aromatica, amazing, prawn-flavors-you're sure to flip over this amazing chip. Go on, relish ... ingulge ... enjoy.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Kuwait (11 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Shrimp/Prawn (45 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published October 2008.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road