Kitchen Fixin's Tri-Color Tortilla Strips
Taste test: This bag contained narrow strip-shaped tortilla chips in three highly contrasting colors: Really bright red, dark blue (almost black) and your standard pale tortilla chip color. Usually we rate tortilla chips on how well they dip, but in this case they were not intended for that, and we had you tried it, it would have been a huge failure.
Just munching on a few pieces before doing anything with them, I found the taste to be good, with a standard salty tortilla chip taste to go along with a crisp, light crunch. Most of the rest of the bag got added to a batch of tortilla soup, and it worked well, thickening up the soup and adding a bit of crunch for as long as the strips stayed dry. Good stuff.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong salty tortilla chips smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn Masa Flour, Sunflower, Safflower and/or Canola Oil, Salt, Red 40, Blue 1, Blue 2.” ... “Partially produced with genetic engineering.” ... “Product of Mexico”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: General Brands Corporation
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road