Kirin Corn Chip Roasted Corn Flavor
Taste test: These chips were fairly thick and cut into rectangles, with wiggly surfaces, a yellow color and foam-like feel.
We crunched in to find a fairly dense feel and reasonably crisp crunch, with an extremely sweet corn taste. It didn't taste sugary, but it really was quite sweet as corn goes. Our snackers were mixed on these; some liked them a lot, while others found the sweetness to be just too much.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sweet corn smell.
From the package: “Contains 63% Corn and 4.5% Roasted Corn Seasoning” ... “Ingredients: Corn Grits, Corn Starch, Sugar, Coconut Powder, Salt, Fiber, Palm Oi, Roasted Corn Seasoning (Milk, Soybean)” ... “Allergy Information: Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, eggs, soybeans, and tomatoes.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road