Kirin Rice Corn Chip
Taste test: These beige, rectangular crisps were fairly thick and had somewhat wiggly surfaces.
We crunched in to find a startlingly sweet corn taste, like eating sweet creamed corn, except in a chip. There was some crunch, but the texture was not particularly good, as the feel was stiff and not crisp. Some of our snackers kind of liked the taste of these, but most found the sweetness to be just too much and gave a quick thumbs-down.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very, very sweet. Like creamed corn.
From the package: “More than 10% real rice” ... “Ingredients: Rice-Corn Chip Pellet, Corn, Rice, Refined Salt, Dietary Fiber (Wheat), Palm Oil, Rice-Corn Chip Seasoning (Tomato, Milk, Soybean).” ... “Product of Korea”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road