Kirin 5 Grain Chips
Taste test: Those chips were cut into rectangles, with bumpy, bubbly surfaces and generally a mild cup shape. They had a light beige color overall, but not quite a uniform one, as there were some darker beige spots too.
We crunched in to find a nice light crunch and a very sweet taste, similar to the sweet corn tasted of Kirin's roasted corn chips, but with a hint of the various other grains used in these as well. The chips boasted five grains on the bag, but actually listed six different things right underneath. Our best guess is that the listed Bran does not count as a whole grain.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet smell.
From the package: “5 whole grains for a well being snack” ... “Rice 26%, Corn 22%, Whole Wheat 7%, Bran 7%, Barley 1%, Oat 1%” ... “Since 1987”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road