Kira Kira Japanese Rice Cracker
Taste test: These small crackers had a light beige color with some shiny spots and strange, remotely roundish shapes.
I crunched in to find a crisp crunch of about middling density, with a very nice sweet taste that was very different from your typical rice crackers. Just as I was starting to make that taste comparison, it changed again, as some sort of pepper kicked in for the aftertaste, not all that hot or intense, but quite tasty — another way of being a whole new kind of rice crackers. Really good, hard to stop eating these!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mildly sweet.
From the package: “K town authentic Korean food for everyone” ... “Product of Vietnam” ... “Japanese Rice Cracker” ... “Caution: For keeping freshness of product, a desiccant is enclosed. Do not eat this desiccant and keep it out of the reach of children.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Grand Supercenter Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Vietnam (13 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Rice Chips (84 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road