King Jackets Cheese & Onion Flavour Potato Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips had a nice golden yellow color to them, and the folks at King made sure to pack this small bag with lots and lots of chips.
The chips were about average in thickness and had a pretty good crispness to them, with a light crunch and a very nice cheese and onion flavor..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild onion smell.
From the package: “King Jackets Crisps — made with 100% pure sunflower oil. Each King Jackets Crisp should be admired and devoured with equal pleasure — seriously! Look at that crisp between your fingers and tell yourself how good it's going to taste ... then prove it.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road