Kikiriki Drumstix Chili & Lime
Taste test: This box contained a pink foil bag with cartoon characters of a chicken, a hunter and a chef.
The hunter and the chef appeared to be dancing with each other; we're not sure why, but maybe because they got their chicken? The hunter and chicken were also depicted on the box, in slightly different poses. The chicken looked sort of like something out of Angry Birds. As for the snacks inside, they were smallish pieces, each a bit over an inch long, with the shape of chicken drumsticks. The outside had a fried chicken breading sort of color, and the inside was hollow. The shell was thin and crispy, with a light crunch. There was a good amount of flavor, sort of like chicken breading, but not much in the way of chili or lime (at least at first). Some additional spices — more chili than lime — did kick in for the aftertaste, which grew gradually hotter as we ate more. There was at most a hint of lime. One of the more unusual snacks we've found, but a nice texture and quite tasty. The small bits of breading material tended to stay on the fingertips, so either a napkin or frequent hand washing would be recommended to avoid making a mess.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a fried wheat smell, but nothing much in the way of chili or lime.
From the package: “Fried Chicken Flavored Snacks” ... “Artificial Flavors” ... “Product of Korea”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (86 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road