Kettle Tortilla Chips Yellow Corn
Taste test: These tortilla chips were large and quarter-circle shaped, with a rough texture and many curved or broken pieces.
The crispness level was average, but it was good enough to bring out some taste, as the corn flavor was pretty good. Nothing so spectacular as the marketing copy on the bad made it sound, but solidly in the middle of the pack as yellow corn tortilla chips go.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, very nice tortilla chips smell.
From the package: “Get together over a bag of chips. Yes. We're focused on tortilla chips with flavors so rich you won't be able to keep them yourself. Made with sun-drenched, organic yellow corn and a dash of sea salt, these perfectly crisp tortilla chips just can't get any better. Well, maybe if you add a hammock to eat them in and your sweetheart to eat them with.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road