Kettle Tortilla Chips Multi Grain
Taste test: These round tortilla chips were disappointing, because they were very lacking in crispness.
There were hints of a very nice multigrain flavor, but it was severly muted by the texture. A crisper version of this same tortilla chips might have been quite good, but based on the bag we got, I would not recommend these.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, very nice tortilla chips smell, very rich.
From the package: “Multi grain magnificance™” ... “Six grain fiesta™” ... “These organic six grain tortilla chips claim independance from the ordinary. They're a celebration of good health and taste. With a deep, earthy flavor that comes from organic corn, millet, buckwheat, rye, barley and whole wheat, and with just the perfect thickness for guacamole galore, your mouth will never want the fiesta to end. Your friends will love you if you share.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road