Kettle Tortilla Chips Blue Corn
Taste test: These triangular tortilla chips had a very dark blue color to them, and they were crisp and somewhat brittle (with many small broken pieces in the bag).
Though they didn't taste bad, they just didn't have very much flavor, so if you're going to have this kind of tortilla chip, you really should to have some salsa to dip the chips into..
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild but good corn tortilla smell.
From the package: “B is for Blue Corn™” ... “Brash, bold, beautiful, symbol of abundance and long life, we just love the earthy taste of this organic blue corn. We've always had a reverence — okay, an obsession — for flavor perfection. With a pinch of sea salt and a deep blue taste that shines through, these beauties crunch like the best of them. Salsa, guacamole, solo? So long as you share, these'll go well at any festivity.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published April 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road