Kettle Tortilla Chips Black Bean
Taste test: These round tortilla chips had a very good black bean taste.
Unfortunately, the crispness level of the chips was fairly low, so the crunch of the chip just didn't feel right, and that detracted from the good taste. A combination of this taste and a good level of crispness would have made these significantly more appealing.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice strong black bean smell.
From the package: “full of BEANS!” ... “Sabor Loco! Flavor Crazy!™ This chip's flavor crazy. Every bite bold. Black bean and organic corn for the healthy set. A hint of onion and garlic for the flavor crowd. Bring a bag to your next party and watch folks flock to you. We could keep singing their praises or you could dive in and taste for yourself.” ... “No stuff, no MSG, no artificial whatchamacallits.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (84 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Bean Chips (48 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published April 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road