Kettle Tortilla Chips Black Bean
Taste test: These round tortilla chips had a very good black bean taste.
Unfortunately, the crispness level of the chips was fairly low, so the crunch of the chip just didn't feel right, and that detracted from the good taste. A combination of this taste and a good level of crispness would have made these significantly more appealing.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice strong black bean smell.
From the package: “full of BEANS!” ... “Sabor Loco! Flavor Crazy!™ This chip's flavor crazy. Every bite bold. Black bean and organic corn for the healthy set. A hint of onion and garlic for the flavor crowd. Bring a bag to your next party and watch folks flock to you. We could keep singing their praises or you could dive in and taste for yourself.” ... “No stuff, no MSG, no artificial whatchamacallits.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road