Kettle Krinkle Cut Potato Chips Cheddar & Sour Cream
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips were cut thick and had a golden yellow color, with most of the chips being fairly small, most having some skin visible, and a few chips folded over.
They were very, very crunchy and had a lot of potato taste, mixed in nice hits of sour cream and cheddar cheese. Our tasters were mixed over the flavor. Some liked it, but one said that the sour cream didn't taste right. Another said the flavoring tasted greasy, like something you would eat at a carnival.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of baked potato and sour cream and cheddar smell.
From the package: “These Cheddar & Sour Cream Krinkle Cut™ chips have big flavor, bold crunch and absolutely nothing artificial. They taste so great because they're made from only the most natural, real food ingredients, finest potatoes, best oils and craft cooking methods.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (586 snacks)
- Cheddar & Sour Cream (39 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road