Kettle Krinkle Cut Potato Chips Cheddar & Sour Cream
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips were cut thick and had a golden yellow color, with most of the chips being fairly small, most having some skin visible, and a few chips folded over.
They were very, very crunchy and had a lot of potato taste, mixed in nice hits of sour cream and cheddar cheese. Our tasters were mixed over the flavor. Some liked it, but one said that the sour cream didn't taste right. Another said the flavoring tasted greasy, like something you would eat at a carnival.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of baked potato and sour cream and cheddar smell.
From the package: “These Cheddar & Sour Cream Krinkle Cut™ chips have big flavor, bold crunch and absolutely nothing artificial. They taste so great because they're made from only the most natural, real food ingredients, finest potatoes, best oils and craft cooking methods.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Cheddar & Sour Cream (39 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road