Kettle Chips Wicked Hot Sauce
Taste test: As someone who looks for any opportunity to add hot sauce to my food, I was excited to see this flavor in the Kettle Foods People's Choice box this year.
When I opened the bag, it was only filled about half way up, with lots of large, unbroken chips visible. There was a nice taste, tangy and mildly hot, upon biting in. But even a plain Kettle Chip is quite flavorful, and a lot of the taste was really just the chip, not the seasoning. As I ate more chips, the heat grew quite a bit, not to the level of being among the hottest chips ever, but to an impressive level, with a pretty good taste. But as the heat grew, the taste that went along with it wasn't all that interesting. So this was more of a strictly hot chip than a tasty hot chip. On heat levels, I wouldn't say "wicked hot" was quite accurate. Maybe a step below very hot, but certainly not wicked hot.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular Kettle chips smell with maybe some spices, but not really any heat.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Limited Editions (414 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road