Kettle Chips Tuscan Three Cheese
Taste test: It was very tough to get this bag open.
When we finally managed to do so, we found chips with irregular shapes and the wide range of yellow, orange and brown colors that we've come to expect from Kettle Chips. The chips were thick and had a nice crunch. The flavoring was subtle mix of cheeses, definitely on the mild side. There was some aftertaste too. These were not nearly as loaded with flavor as some of the other Kettle Chips varieties, but it was still a nice cheese taste on top of the great Kettle Chip base. Very good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly the great potato smell of plain Kettle Chips. Some cheese too
From the package: “Mediterranean vacation in a bag” ... “People's Choice voted by many craved by all 2006” ... “Let's run away together. Every once in awhile, we like to let you choose. You told us to take the feel and flavor of the Mediterranean and paint it across the canvas of our perfect potatoes. To create the flavor alchemy that will take you there, we married Asiago, Romano and goat cheeses with sweet, roasted red peppers. Sometimes all it takes is a chip to indulge your sense of adventure.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Whole Foods Market (formerly Bread & Circus). Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road