Kettle Chips Sour Cream Onion & Chive
Taste test: This flavor of Kettle Chips had the same large, irregularly shaped pieces as most other flavors, but some of these chips seemed less crisp upon biting in.
The sour cream, onion and chive seasoning was pretty good, with a very creamy flavor, but I couldn't distinctly notice the taste of chives. So it was a good sour cream and onion chip with the great Kettle Chips flavor underneath the seasoning, but the flavor didn't stand out from other sour cream and onion chips as much as I hoped it would.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice sweet onion and sour cream smell.
From the package: “sour cream with a green agenda” ... “A modern twist on a timeless taste: Sour cream and onion potato chips have been enticing taste buds since beehives and crew cuts were all the rage. Starting with our special sweet sour cream, we added delicate chives and swirled in just the right amount of savory onion for a fresh twist on this chip classic.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (134 snacks)
- Chive Chips (21 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road