Kettle Chips Mango Chili
Taste test: These chips, part of the Kettle Chips Fire & Spice People's Choice promotion for 2007, were a big hit around the chip bowl.
The bag, which was unfortunately just over half full when we opened it, quickly became empty once our tasters crunched in. The taste was tangy and sweet at first, with a great mix of spices for a really good taste with a hint of heat. The chili kicked in some more in the aftertaste for a moderate heat that didn't overwhelm the taste but did enhance it. Among the five flavors for this year, it's a close decision between this and the Orange Ginger Wasabi ones for the best. Both are unconventional flavors that were extremely delicious, but the Orange Ginger Wasabi has a slight edge over Mango Chili for an even better taste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet and tangy smell, with a slight kick. Pretty good.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1960 snacks)
- Limited Editions (394 snacks)
- Chili Chips (219 snacks)
- Mango snacks (11 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road