Kettle Chips Mango Chili
Taste test: These chips, part of the Kettle Chips Fire & Spice People's Choice promotion for 2007, were a big hit around the chip bowl.
The bag, which was unfortunately just over half full when we opened it, quickly became empty once our tasters crunched in. The taste was tangy and sweet at first, with a great mix of spices for a really good taste with a hint of heat. The chili kicked in some more in the aftertaste for a moderate heat that didn't overwhelm the taste but did enhance it. Among the five flavors for this year, it's a close decision between this and the Orange Ginger Wasabi ones for the best. Both are unconventional flavors that were extremely delicious, but the Orange Ginger Wasabi has a slight edge over Mango Chili for an even better taste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet and tangy smell, with a slight kick. Pretty good.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Limited Editions (414 snacks)
- Chili Chips (226 snacks)
- Mango snacks (12 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road