Kettle Chips Jalapeno Salsa Fresca
Taste test: These chips had a golden orange overall color, with a light orange tint to the underlying chips and a dark orange seasoning.
They had lots of lime taste, along with a heat that grew fairly strong. It was a tasty mix of spices, with a good level of lime without going overboard and a nice mid-to-high level jalepeño kick that stayed around for an aftertaste. These were good chips, but they were not the best among this year's People's Choice offerings.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells mostly like lime, couldn't notice any jalapeno. Pretty good.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Limited Editions (412 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
- Lime Chips (154 snacks)
- Salsa Chips (89 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road