Kettle Chips Jalapeno Salsa Fresca
Taste test: These chips had a golden orange overall color, with a light orange tint to the underlying chips and a dark orange seasoning.
They had lots of lime taste, along with a heat that grew fairly strong. It was a tasty mix of spices, with a good level of lime without going overboard and a nice mid-to-high level jalepeño kick that stayed around for an aftertaste. These were good chips, but they were not the best among this year's People's Choice offerings.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells mostly like lime, couldn't notice any jalapeno. Pretty good.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1977 snacks)
- Hot Chips (1001 snacks)
- Limited Editions (401 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (236 snacks)
- Lime Chips (148 snacks)
- Salsa Chips (89 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Sweet & Spicy
- Señorial Chobix Chipotle and Cheese Flavor
- Tiger Paws Jumbo Snax
- Apple Jacks Jumbo Snax
- Doritos Tangy Pickle
- Speedy Choice Honey Premium Cheese Curls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road