Kettle Chips Jalapeno
Taste test: These potato chips were thick cut, irregularly shaped and very crunchy, with a variety of shades of orange and brown.
When I bit it, I was very impressed by the taste, which included, of course, jalapeno, along with a mix of other spices. They were reasonably hot, with a hotter aftertaste, though maybe not hot enough for true fans of hot chips. But even with this level of heat, they were some of the tastiest jalapeno chips I've tried. The combination of the underlying Kettle Chip, with its great taste and excellent texture, with this mix of jalapeno and other spices was just delicious. Great chips!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “These Jalapeño chips have big flavor, bold crunch and absolutely nothing artificial. They taste so great because they're made from only the most natural, real food ingredients, finest potatoes, best oils and hand-crafted cooking methods.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (86 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1077 snacks)
- Jalapeno Snacks (247 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2009
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2009.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Cadbury 5 Star 3D
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road