Kettle Chips Jalapeno
Taste test: These potato chips were thick cut, irregularly shaped and very crunchy, with a variety of shades of orange and brown.
When I bit it, I was very impressed by the taste, which included, of course, jalapeno, along with a mix of other spices. They were reasonably hot, with a hotter aftertaste, though maybe not hot enough for true fans of hot chips. But even with this level of heat, they were some of the tastiest jalapeno chips I've tried. The combination of the underlying Kettle Chip, with its great taste and excellent texture, with this mix of jalapeno and other spices was just delicious. Great chips!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “These Jalapeño chips have big flavor, bold crunch and absolutely nothing artificial. They taste so great because they're made from only the most natural, real food ingredients, finest potatoes, best oils and hand-crafted cooking methods.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road