Kettle Chips Death Valley Chipotle
Taste test: This flavor was part of the Kettle Chips People's Choice promotion, and the chips had a sort of a deep orange appearance, with a good supply of dark seasoning on the chips.
There was a tangy and strong taste at first, with lots of flavor and just a slight bit of heat, but it quickly grew into a pretty good heat that sort of jumped up on some of our tasters. The taste was good and the heat impressive, and the bag quickly went from full to empty when we put it into our chip bowl. This was a pretty good hot chip, but compared to some of the really special flavors in the People's Choice lineup, specifically Mango Chili and Orange Ginger Wasabi, this was more ordinary than truly outstanding.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like chile peppers and lime. Very strong, a hint of heat.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (86 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1076 snacks)
- Limited Editions (421 snacks)
- Chipotle Snacks (46 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published December 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road