Kettle Chips Cheshire Cheese & Chutney
Taste test: This bag contained large, unbroken chips, with colors varying within each chip from yellow to brownish yellow.
Most of the chips had significant curvature, but the curves were sufficiently gentle that I would not call the chips wiggly. Skin was visible around parts of the edges of most of the chips. I didn't see a whole lot of seasoning powder, but when I bit in, there was a flavor explosion. I'm not familiar with Cheshire cheese (but I do know the Cheshire Cat) and I know that there are many different kinds of chutneys, so I don't know whether the taste was really Cheshire Cheese & Chutney, but I did like it. There were many spices, but the dominant taste seemed to be ginger, and I really didn't taste a whole lot of cheese. The chips were cut thick and fairly crunchy, with a pretty good though not great crispness, but still quite good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice. Something vert sweet about the aroma, a bit of ginger with other spices.
From the package: “Seasonal Edition” ... “absolutely nothing artificial” ... “Made in the UK” ... “Contains: Cows' Milk, Barley, Celery” .. “Sorry this packaging is currently not recyclable” ... “The colour of the chips is determined by the natural sugars in he potatoes we use, which alter throughout the year.” ... “We know the origin of all our ingredients”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Limited Editions (414 snacks)
- Cheese (314 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road