Kettle Chips Buffalo Bleu
Taste test: These chips were wide-rippled, but with very dull ripples, and the chips generally had very irregular shapes, including a few holes in the chips here and there.
They were very crisp and had a great crunch. The taste was quite good, but the level of seasoning varied a lot from one chip to the next. Many of the chips tasted mostly like other varieties of Kettle Chips with a few spices added, but not actually like buffalo wings or blue cheese. Some of the chips, especially closer to the bottom of the bag, were more heavily spiced and had a mild amount of heat — a very tasty mix of spices, but still not really the taste of Buffalo wings or blue cheese.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly the usual Kettle Chips smell, which is of course good, but no Buffalo sauce or blue cheese.
From the package: “Brazen spice mellowed by bleu cheese” ... “A touch of fire and ice” ... “The tangy chili spice hits you right up front with this bold chip. The hint of bleu cheese takes time to arrive, but when it does you'll know. Ah, it conjures up a bit of the yin and the yang for us, but balancing the barbecue zing with cool bleu cheese is what makes this potato chips so unique. Flavor alchemy like this — without anything artificial — is what makes us tick.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (86 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Snacks (91 snacks)
- Blue Cheese (21 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road