Kettle Bakes Potato Chips Lightly Salted
Taste test: These potato chips were cut fairly thick but had a light feel to them, as their taste and texture were quite a bit different than just about any other potato chips that we've tried.
Upon biting in, the chips felt very light and fairly dry, and the taste was on the bland side as potato chips go. The chips looked good, with a pale yellow color with some rings of brown on some chips and a brown skin around the edges of all of them, but they just weren't all that filling or satisfying. Kettle Chips are some of the tastiest chips around, but this attempt to make a low-fat, lightly salted chip resulted in a bland chip.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fried potato smell, maybe even like a slightly burnt potato.
From the package: “65% less fat than regular potato chips” ... “Our Lightly Salted Kettle™ brand Bakes stride valiantly into the ring with all the brazen confidence of a chip that knows its fresh-sliced potato goodness (notice the skins) can take care of itself. With a delicate kiss of salt to adorn is wonderfully pure and rich potato crunch, these chips have everything you need – and with only 100 calories, nothing you don't.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (70 snacks)
- No salt/low salt chips (42 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road