Kettle Baked Potato Chips Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper
Taste test: These potato chips were smallish and nearly round, with skin around nearly the entire edge of most chips, plus just a handful of fairly large pieces of black pepper on each chip.
The pepper flavor was fairly minimal on many of the chis, though the ones with more pepper bits visible did taste more peppery. These were far better than the ultra-bland Lightly Salted and Vinegar versions of Kettle Baked Potato Chips and also better than the runner-up Barbecue version as somehow the bland texture that did in those chips didn't really offend me or even seem particularly bland when combined with a bit of pepper. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice fresh black pepper smell.
From the package: “made from real sliced potatoes” ... “65% less fat than regular potato chips” ... “These Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper baked chips have big flavor, bold crunch and absolutely northing artificial. They taste so great because they're made from real sliced potatoes, the best oils and only the most real, natural food ingredients.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (130 snacks)
- Lowfat Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road