Kettle Tortilla Chips Chili Lime
Taste test: These round tortilla chips were thick with a somewhat rough texture, and there was generally not much curve to the chips.
They had a tasty but mild lime flavoring, with a bit of chili too, fairly subtle as lime flavorings go. For more flavor, you would need to dip them in salsa, which was actually recommended on the bag. Our tasters liked these a lot and ate their way through the bag quickly.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild lime and chili smell.
From the package: “lime caliente™” ... “Border bursting organic flavor™” ... “Ay yi yi yi! Now these are what we call tortilla chips. A sublime balance of sun0drenched organic corn, earthy and spicy red chili, tartm, tongue-puckering lime and a kiss of sea salt, these chips will take your month on a twisted-citrus flavor adventure that crosses boundaries and defies borders. You can take your friends too. Don't forget the salsa.” .. “No stuff, no MSG, no artificial whatchamacallits.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (84 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Chili Chips (233 snacks)
- Lime Snacks (158 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published March 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road