Kettle Tortilla Chips Organic Fire Roasted Chili
Taste test: These tortilla chips had a somewhat unusual shape, like pizza slices that someone had taken a first bite out of.
The chips weren't all that crisp, but the chili taste was good, and the underlying tortilla chips seemed to be quite tasty as well. The chili left behind a mildly hot aftertaste. Pretty good chips.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chili powder aroma. Made my mouth water.
From the package: “To capture the fresh, sweet tasteof real corn in our tortilla chips, we add sprouted corn and grains to our hand cooked, stone ground masa.*” ... “*Covered by U.S. Patent No. 5,298,274”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (84 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Chili Chips (233 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published March 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road