Kettle Tortilla Chips Organic Fire Roasted Chili
Taste test: These tortilla chips had a somewhat unusual shape, like pizza slices that someone had taken a first bite out of.
The chips weren't all that crisp, but the chili taste was good, and the underlying tortilla chips seemed to be quite tasty as well. The chili left behind a mildly hot aftertaste. Pretty good chips.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chili powder aroma. Made my mouth water.
From the package: “To capture the fresh, sweet tasteof real corn in our tortilla chips, we add sprouted corn and grains to our hand cooked, stone ground masa.*” ... “*Covered by U.S. Patent No. 5,298,274”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Hot Chips (1001 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (591 snacks)
- Chili Chips (219 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Sweet & Spicy
- Señorial Chobix Chipotle and Cheese Flavor
- Tiger Paws Jumbo Snax
- Apple Jacks Jumbo Snax
- Doritos Tangy Pickle
- Speedy Choice Honey Premium Cheese Curls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road