Kettle Tias Zesty Ranch
Taste test: These tortilla chips were clearly based on the Cool Ranch Doritos concept, but they were also quite different, with a good result.
The color of the chips was about the same as Doritos, but these had more powder on them and a softer crunch (though still crunchy). They had lots of ranch flavor, with indeed some extra zest beyond the usual ranch. A good Doritos alternative.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong spicy ranch smell.
From the package: “great taste ... naturally™” ... “all natural tortilla chips” ... “chips enlarged to show texture” ... “These Zesty Ranch Tortilla Chips have big, bold flavor and crispy crunch. They taste so great because they're made with care from all natural, real food ingredients, finest organic corn and natural oils.” ... “62% organic ingredients”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (84 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (124 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published October 2010.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road