Kettle Tias Zesty Ranch
Taste test: These tortilla chips were clearly based on the Cool Ranch Doritos concept, but they were also quite different, with a good result.
The color of the chips was about the same as Doritos, but these had more powder on them and a softer crunch (though still crunchy). They had lots of ranch flavor, with indeed some extra zest beyond the usual ranch. A good Doritos alternative.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong spicy ranch smell.
From the package: “great taste ... naturally™” ... “all natural tortilla chips” ... “chips enlarged to show texture” ... “These Zesty Ranch Tortilla Chips have big, bold flavor and crispy crunch. They taste so great because they're made with care from all natural, real food ingredients, finest organic corn and natural oils.” ... “62% organic ingredients”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road