Kettle Tias Toasted Corn
Taste test: These triangular tortilla chips were almost the same shade of yellow as the bag, and I crunched in to find that they were among the best "plain" (unflavored) tortilla chips we've ever had.
The chips were very crisp but felt quite crumbly upon biting in, and they were loaded with great corn flavor, helped along by a nice helping of salt. Just delicious. These might be my chip of choice next time I make a plate of loaded nachos!
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild corn tortilla chips smell.
From the package: “great taste ... naturally™” ... “all natural tortilla chips” ... “chips enlarged to show texture” ... “These Toasted Corn Tortilla Chips have big, bold flavor and crispy crunch. They taste so great because they're made with care from all natural, real food ingredients, finest organic corn and natural oils.” ... “70% organic ingredients”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published November 2010.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road