Kettle Tias Salsa Picante
Taste test: Of the four flavors of Tias that we tried (including Zesty Ranch and Nacho Cheddar), all shared a texture and crunch a bit different than Doritos, but this flavor stood out from the crowd of Tias and earned the most praise from our tasters.
Upon crunching in, the was a nice mix of salsa spices, and then some good heat hit in the aftertaste. People really liked the mix of spices and offered all sort of unsolicited praise for this flavor.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not a strong one, but some salsa spices.
From the package: “great taste ... naturally™” ... “all natural tortilla chips” ... “chips enlarged to show texture” ... “These Salsa Picante Tortilla Chips have big, bold flavor and crispy crunch. They taste so great because they're made with care from all natural, real food ingredients, finest organic corn and natural oils.” ... “62% organic ingredients”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1022 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (592 snacks)
- Salsa Chips (89 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road