Kettle Tias Salsa Picante
Taste test: Of the four flavors of Tias that we tried (including Zesty Ranch and Nacho Cheddar), all shared a texture and crunch a bit different than Doritos, but this flavor stood out from the crowd of Tias and earned the most praise from our tasters.
Upon crunching in, the was a nice mix of salsa spices, and then some good heat hit in the aftertaste. People really liked the mix of spices and offered all sort of unsolicited praise for this flavor.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not a strong one, but some salsa spices.
From the package: “great taste ... naturally™” ... “all natural tortilla chips” ... “chips enlarged to show texture” ... “These Salsa Picante Tortilla Chips have big, bold flavor and crispy crunch. They taste so great because they're made with care from all natural, real food ingredients, finest organic corn and natural oils.” ... “62% organic ingredients”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1061 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Salsa Chips (89 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published November 2010.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road