Kettle Tias! Nacho Cheddar
Taste test: These chips appeared to be the Kettle Chips adaptation of Doritos-style tortilla chips.
We opened the bag to find large, triangular chips with more yellow and less orange than Doritos (and indeed, less orange than the chips pictured on the bag) with lots of seasoning on the surfaces of the chips. They had a good crispness, with generally a softer crunch than Doritos and a good cheese flavor. The flavor was less intense than the ultra-cheesy Doritos, but our tasters still liked these a lot.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheese and corn smell.
From the package: “great taste ... naturally™” ... “all natural tortilla chips” ... “chips enlarged to show texture” ... “These Nacho Cheddar Tortilla Chips have big, bold flavor and crispy crunch. They taste so great because they're made with care from all natural, real food ingredients, finest organic corn and natural oils.” ... “62% organic ingredients”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (84 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Nacho Cheese Chips (132 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published October 2010.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road